- One year calendar month's notice in writing or a month's fees in lieu of such notice must be given before a student can be withdrawn.
- Those who leave the school in May must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June.
- Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
- Unsatisfactory progress in academics.
- Detention or repeated detention in a class. As a rule only those students will be retained on the rolls of this school who can take the school leaving examination and are under 18 years of age.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school especially if he/she is below average in that class.
- Where a withdrawal takes place due to the above reasons, the question of charging a month's fee in lieu of notice does not arise.
- A student who is admitted to the school and all admission formalities are complete is only refunded the caution fee if he/she wants to withdraw from the school.
- General Information
High quality education for children where learning is touched and felt not crammed...