Model United Nations (also Model UN or MUN) is an academic simulation of the United Nations with an aim to educate and make the participants understand the functioning and policy formation of governments of different countries, results of globalization, the role of communication in co-operation amongst nations, and multilateral diplomacy as a means to combat various issues.
Utopia MUN '17: Click here...
- New awareness of the world and international affairs;
- Experience with communication, compromise and consensus building skills;
- A better understanding of the relationships of the United States and other nations;
- Knowledge of other nations' histories, cultural traditions, national interests and international policies;
- New friends from other schools, communities and states;
- Self-confidence and an opportunity to learn by doing;
- Skills in research, writing and speaking before others.